Miscellaneous Permits

Certain activities require a Miscellaneous Permit

 There is no fee for the following, but a permit is required:

  • block parties (Night to Unite, etc.)
  • 5K running race (requires copy of liability insurance releasing the city from liability
  • circuses and carnivals
  • concessions stands
  • itinerant vendors of products or services

The following requires a permit plus payment of a $50.00 fee:

  • flea markets and tent/sidewalk sales

For questions, please contact the City Clerk.


The following requires a special permit application:

For questions about garage or boutique sales, contact City Hall at 651-792-7800.

Contact Us

  1. Julie Hanson
    City Clerk
    Ph: 651-792-7811
    Email Julie Hanson

    Jolene Trauba
    Deputy Clerk
    Ph: 651-792-7830
    Email Jolene Trauba