Points of Pride
- Money magazine named Arden Hills as one of the top 15 "Best Places to Live" in the United States, and Business Insider has named it one of the "50 Best Suburbs" in America.
- Nearly 10,000 residents live in the city with nearly 60% having earned a bachelor's degree or higher. The median household income in 2016 was approximately $92,000.
- Standard & Poor's has given the city its highest bond rating of AAA. Arden Hills now shares this top rating by S&P with 22 other cities in the State and is the fifth smallest city in population to earn this S&P recognition, as of 2018,
- City staff and Council are consistently recognized by the Government Finance Officers Association for financial budgeting, accounting and transparency.
- One Fortune 500 company, Land O'Lakes, is headquartered in Arden Hills, and more than 200 businesses employ approximately 11,000 people.
- Rice Creek Commons, to be located on the former Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant (TCAAP) property, is a prime redevelopment opportunity in the Northwest corner of the city, poised to become one of the most vibrant residential, commercial and retail areas in the Twin Cities region.
- Families in Arden Hills are served by two award-winning school districts (Mounds View and Roseville). The city is home to two private universities, Bethel University and Northwestern University.