Animals & Pets

Wildlife and pets are abundant in Arden Hills. In order to peacefully co-exist, residents should get your pet licensed through the city. Call the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office at 651-767-0640 for the Animal Control Officer if you find a stray pet. Read about how to handle nuisance animals or what to do if you see coyotes