News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/2/2019 1:17:41 PM to 3/31/2020 8:05:03 AM.
Posted on: December 2, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Snow Plow Policy
- The city’s Public Works Department works to provide safe driving conditions for residents while balancing costs of snow and ice control.
- Street plowing typically begins when 2 inches of snow have accumulated.
- Plows will get as close as possible to mailboxes, but residents are responsible for clearing snow from around mailboxes and fire hydrants.
- Do not park vehicles on the street after the accumulation of 2 or more inches of snow and until after plowing has been completed.
- Parking is not allowed on any city street between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. year round.