- COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- COVID-19 Business Resources
COVID-19 Business Resources
COVID-19 Vaccine Employer Toolkit
The Minnesota Department of Health has developed an online toolkit to assist employers in finding the resources they need to help their workforce get vaccinated safely and efficiently: COVID-19 Vaccine Employer Toolkit
Stay Safe MN Guidance for Businesses
For the latest information regarding best practices and regulations pertaining to businesses in Minnesota during the pandemic, visit the State's Industry Guidelines web page.
Visit Minnesota's Department of Labor website for more information pertaining to businesses safely returning to work.
SBA Announces Resources for Restaurants
April 21, 2021—The SBA just announced new resources that are available for restaurants. You can find more information on this at:
Congress Passes The American Rescue Plan
March 18, 2021—The American Rescue Plan, which Congress passed recently, included several provisions for small and medium size businesses. Here is a link to a 6 page fact sheet you might find useful. The content for businesses are highlighted in the areas of Unemployment Insurance, State Small Business Credit Initiatives, and Employee Retention Credit and Paid Leave:
Governor Walz Signs COVID-19 Relief Package Bill
The bill provides $216 million to be dispersed in grants and direct aid for economic relief. Close to $115 million is allocated to counties to assist businesses in their communities; up to $88 million is slated for restaurants, bars, and other businesses that have suffered at minimum a 30% reduction in sales from last year. The bill also provides a 13-week extension of unemployment insurance if Congress fails to act before federal jobless benefits expire Dec. 26.
For more detailed information about how local businesses may receive support, read the Minnesota Department of Revenue’s COVID-19 Business Relief Payments Bulletin.
Ramsey County Resources
- Open to Business has tools for financial support options within Ramsey County. Noah Her, Ramsey County’s Open to Business adviser, is available to businesses looking for a one-on-one consultation to discuss their options in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. Contact Noah by phone at 612-294-1911 or email at email@example.com..
Additional Resources for Small Businesses
- For Coronavirus relief options for businesses through the SBA, click here.
- MnDEED Emergency Loan Program for Small Businesses
- MnDEED: A Guide for Small Businesses Who Need Help
- MN Retailers Association offers a Guide for Reopening Businesses.
- Business4Business Small Business Recovery Fund
City of Arden Hills Grant Opportunity
On October 12, 2020 the Arden Hills City Council approved Resolution 2020-049 extending the application submittal period for the Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program to October 23, 2020.
On May 26, 2020 the Arden Hills City Council approved Resolution 2020-024 providing for temporary flexibility within the City Code for businesses to continue operations consistent with the Governor’s Executive Orders. Any temporary flexibility requested by local businesses must be reviewed and approved by City Staff.
THIS GRANT IS CLOSED: for further information, please contact City Staff at 651-792-7800.
- MN Department of Employment & Economic Development COVID-19 Updates
- Center for Disease Control Business Guidance
- Minnesota Dept. of Health COVID-19 Business Information
- MN Chamber COVID-19 Readiness
- Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce
- US Chamber of Commerce
- MSP Airport
- Check this page for updates. To receive COVID-19 email or text updates from the city, visit Notify Me and the Alert Center to sign up for the latest announcements.