Resources for Businesses
- BizRecycling is a program to help businesses in Ramsey County and Washington County start, expand, and improve business recycling, including food waste/organic waste collection, through free on-site consultation and grant opportunities.
- The Open to Business program provides direct technical assistance and other forms of support to small businesses and entrepreneurs, including financing and loans.
- The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development offers information on starting, locating, and financing a business in Minnesota.
- The Minnesota District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration offers information on loans, grants, bonds, and other business assistance. A Minnesota Small Business Resource Guide is also available.
- RamseyCountyMeansBusiness.com has resources for relocating or locating a business in Ramsey County.
- SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. SCORE offers on-line workshops, local events, free mentoring, and other tools to help small businesses.
- The City of Arden Hills currently has four tax increment financing districts in which a portion of the property taxes generated by new development are used to fund the costs of infrastructure required by the new development.
- The Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce offer opportunities for networking and business education.