Based on the March 20, 2020 letter of determination signed by Mayor David Grant, City Councilmembers may attend meetings by telephone or other electronic means, but the meetings will still occur per normal and will be open to the public. The following will apply to all upcoming meetings:
- City Council meetings will continue on the second and fourth Monday of the month at 7:00 pm at City Hall.
- City Council work sessions will continue on the third Monday of the month at 5:00 pm at City Hall.
- For both regular meetings and work sessions, City Hall WILL be open to the public to attend. We ask that you practice proper hygiene and social distancing (six feet from one and other) while in attendance.
- City Councilmembers may conduct the meeting by telephone, but the audio will be broadcast for all the audience members to hear.
- Like all regular City Council meetings, the meetings will be broadcast on Cable Channel 16 and on the City’s website for electronic monitoring. For meeting times and viewing options please visit Watch City Meetings.
- The public is always welcome to contact both City Staff and members of the City Council. City Hall’s main number is (651) 792-7800.