The snow, and snow plows, are coming! Please help our public works crew and emergency responders do their job properly.
- No vehicle can be parked on the street after an accumulation of two or more inches of snow.
- Parking is not allowed on any City street between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. year round.
- Cleaning around mailboxes and fire hydrants is the responsibility of residents.
- Sidewalks and trails will be cleared as best as possible, though some trails may become unpassable after heavy snow events.
- As a reminder, if your power goes out, please contact Xcel Energy: they are responsible for the City’s power grid.
Stay safe and enjoy the snow, Arden Hills!
Snow Plowing and Snow Removal Policy