Mobile Food Unit (Food Truck) Licensing

Pursuant to Chapter 3, Section 395 of the Arden Hills City Code, mobile food units (food trucks) are required to be licensed by the City.

A mobile food unit license can be applied for on a temporary basis (up to 7 days total during a calendar year) or annually (8 days or more during a calendar year). 

In order to be licensed by the City of Arden Hills, a Mobile Food Unit License Application must be completed and submitted with a certificate of insurance, a copy of the Minnesota Department of Health or County issued license, written consent from the private property owner, and payment of the fee.  Upon City approval of the license, the vendor is also subjected to an inspection by the Fire Marshall.

*Note - Upon license issuance, vendors must provide written permission from each property owner for all events in the future and subsequent to the event for which the license was initially issued.

For further questions, please contact the City Clerk at 651-792-7811.

Contact Us

  1. Julie Hanson
    City Clerk
    Ph: 651-792-7811
    Email Julie Hanson

    Jolene Trauba
    Deputy Clerk
    Ph: 651-792-7830
    Email Jolene Trauba