Click to Home
Bethel University Students
About Arden HillsGovernmentDepartmentsBusiness
Go To Search
For Residents
Property owners doing work on their own property are allowed to apply for building permits without the need for a contractor's license.

Property owners will be required to complete an Ackowledgement of Property Owner Form

Rob Ward
Residential Inspector
Ph: 651-792-7813

Britt Pease
Office Support Specialist
Ph: 651-792-7831