About Arden HillsGovernmentDepartmentsBusiness
Go To Search
Peddlers & Solicitors Licenses
Peddlers & Solicitors Licenses

Peddlers/Solicitors/Transient Merchant Licenses should be applied for in conjunction with a Business License application form. Applicants must also complete the additional application materials contained within the license packet. For questions, please contact the City Clerk at 651-792-7811.

Applicants for this type of application must also fill out one of the following application forms:

Julie Hanson
City Clerk
Ph: 651-792-7811

Jolene Trauba
Deputy Clerk
Ph: 651-792-7830