Click to Home
Bethel University Students
About Arden HillsGovernmentDepartmentsBusiness
Go To Search
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Charitable Gambling Licenses
The State of Minnesota licenses lawful gambling organizations through the Gambling Control Board. The Board will not grant a license unless the organization also obtains a premises permit issued by the Board. In addition to that, the Board will not grant or renew a premises permit unless the organization submits a resolution from the city approving the permit.

Once application has been made for the Charitable Gambling License through the state, contact the City of Arden Hill’s City Clerk at 651-792-7811 or by email.

A completed copy of the permit will be presented at a City Council meeting for approval. Keeping in mind City Council only meets twice per month, please be sure to allow adequate time for the application to be approved before the beginning date of the event.

Julie Hanson
City Clerk
Ph: 651-792-7811

Jolene Trauba
Deputy Clerk
Ph: 651-792-7830